April 6, 2012

Wow, its April already!!! Where has the time gone???
Its almost May, which means my sweet little girl Vanessa will be turning ONE!!! Oh my!!! I am not ready for her to turn one!!! I honestly wish that we could slow time so I don't have this little man so close to her birthday and that I can enjoy more of her toddlerhood (is that a word? it is now). She is quite the character its wonderful!!! Full of so much life, amazement for the world around her, curiosity and love. Her laughter and giggle could melt even the coldest of hearts. The love she has for her brothers, father and myself can't even be described.

Dallen turned 4 last month and is full of piss & vinegar (for lack of a better word, haha). He is a going-concern. Always moving/talking/exploring/learning. LOVES school and the friends he has made there. Always trying to learn from Colin and everyone around him.

Colin is doing GREAT in school. I couldn't be prouder of him!!! He is getting 9/10 on his weekly spelling tests and doing his hardest/best at reading!!! He enjoys school and LOVES learning about our planet - always asking questions and questioning most things.

Charlie now whistles!!! Its quite annoying, I won't lie - but its learning a new task that couldn't make me happier!!! he understands so much and is also VERY open to learning more - if he grasps it or comprehends it is another thing. But we are very happy with his progress and improvements of everything - his walking and skills.

Its hard to believe that we have been married almost 1 year 8 months!!! Where has the time gone? I know that some people will NEVER forget their wedding day - well I am one of them. I remember it like it was yesterday!!! And thats even after 2 pregnancies (well almost after 2)

So we are 29 weeks pregnant!!! Honestly where did time go? Why did it have to speed up??? This little man will be here before I know it. And we will have 5 under the age of 7 running around in our house. Oh my!!! Every once and a while I will look at Vanessa and go "you poor girl" - as she's the only one in our house aside from me.

We made the choice to deliver this baby with a midwife - and in doing so our family doctor kicked us (illegally) out of his practice. I am hurt that he would take such a personal attack on my family (not myself) as to my birthing right - but at the same time I am happy, as I am sure that it was going to be a matter of time before we butt heads and go our own ways. Also as we have been cloth diapering Vanessa since November (when she was 6 months old), we have decided that we are going to cloth diaper this little man right from birth - I feel that since him and Vanessa will be so close in age and I am already in "groove" with washing/stuff/prepping her diapers it won't be any harder to do another little one in cloth as well.

No comments: