Well I joined the gym end of August and was only 18lbs away from my goal weight. I was enjoying the groove I was in. Hitting the gym every 2 days for 2 hours, feeling good about myself. Well then I started to get tired and would need to drag myself to the gym in October and first of November. I had gotten my monthly visit in Sept & Oct - which was very weird as with my other 2 pregnanies it was over 12 months before I got that visit. So when it didn't show up in November I thought maybe I should wait & wait & wait (have a friend kinda force my hand, and give me the whole "what if" talk *cough*Sarah F*cough*), so I finally took it on what would have been my last day of my visit - and got a BFP!!Wow, say what? yes I got a positive pregnancy test.
so off to the dr we went and of course he confirmed what we had already known for 2 weeks. So he sent us for a dating ultrasound - which was done start of December. We were thinking we were due middle of July. Well when we looked at the screen we saw a baby - not a tiny little fetus. We had thought we were around 8 weeks - when we were really approaching 12 weeks.
Then we went for our 20 week ultrasound - which is also like a gender reveal. I was told that we weren't able to find out the gender - as per policy...well I asked if the tech could swipe the wand over "area" and sure enough...it only took a glance, we've got another little boy on the way.
The kids are excited!!! Charlie gets excited when I ask him to place his hands on my belly. Colin understands whats going on, being the 3rd pregnancy/sibling he's seen. Dallen can't grasp that its another boy - he keeps saying its a girl and a boy. Makes me wonder what his thoughts are, lol. And of course Vanessa doesn't understand whats going on, but I'm sure her & little "bean" will be close - hopefully not just in age, but in friendship.








No comments:
Post a Comment