Wow, its already the 21 of December. Winter Solstice today!!! So exciting!! And not a cm of snow....yet. I've had a talk with the weather man and told him that its NOT allowed to snow until Dec 25 anyways!!!
Colin has gone to his fathers house from the 19th until noon on the 25th....so I want my baby back before it turns to "Christmas". yes I know that even without him being here its Christmas time...but come on let me believe that its NOT Christmas until my little man Colin gets home.
Lets see whats new....Colin is enjoying grade 1 in a tremendous way!! I am so proud of him, he is reading numerous things to me, himself his brothers. Counting, doing "take away" (I tried to explain its called minus and he had NOTHING to do with that so its "take away"), writing whole sentences and loving it.
Charlie is in grade 2, and I'm sadly WAY overly disappointed in the school course for him - but lets just say that he is enjoying school and time with his friends. Charlie also goes weekly to physiotherapy, occupational therapy & speech therapy (2 sessions every Friday, alternating therapies) and is continuously raising the bar of his standard!!! He has come along so much in the past year!!! Karl, myself and our therapy team couldn't be prouder of him!!! He is walking more upright instead of crawling. Doing better at attempting to feed himself - but the little things like that will come in time.
Dallen is finished his first "half" of 3 yr old preschool - and is doing GREAT!!!! He recognizes letters & numbers and knows what they are!!! He goes Tuesday & Thursday mornings and knows when those days are coming.
I couldn't be a prouder mom of my boys.
Then there is Little Miss Vanessa. She has a tooth popping out and the one beside it is as well. She eats off my plate and a wide variety of foods - which she ENJOYS!!! Sleeping thru the night is still a far-fetched dream, but if that's the only "bad" thing that's going on I can deal with that. Especially since she is a GREAT napper ;) hehe. She crawls and sits up on her own from her tummy. Earlier in the week she thought that it would be a wonderful shock to me to see her standing in her crib. Not once but twice. I couldn't believe it!!! Where did my baby go???
Karl and myself....well we're still happily married in love. Still in the honeymoon stage. Want to be around each other and in each others arms still. Yeah laugh, gag at the fact of everything - but that's not our issue that's yours.
My parents gave Karl their 100+ yr old 12ft by 6ft, 8 legged snooker table. He is beside himself with excitement!!! Like a child in a candy shop. Plays 2+ games on it a day himself, or with who ever he can drag down to our basement. He's turning 28 this Friday and we are having a dozen friends over, he can't wait to play pool with all of them.
Myself...I joined the gym at the end of August and lost a total of 34 lbs. I am still 18 lbs away from my goal weight!!! I can't wait to reach it!!! I know it wont take long, it will just take honest work and me to push myself and focus harder at reaching the goal.





No comments:
Post a Comment