August 22, 2010

still laughing and hurt

so last week I don't know where I my head was. but this is pretty funny, and my good friend - who knew about it before Karl - told me I should share this "experience" with others...so here goes

I was talking with the lady who did my flowers for the wedding on my blackberry (BB)messenger, she told me I should spray it with hairspray. Well my flowers are hanging from the roof, so I was spraying it. got a little in my mouth, no surpirse everyone does.

we get in the truck and take a little drive in the truck. I left my BB at home, which is a little weird for me. we get home and put the boys to bed. I walk into the kitchen and grab my BB which is in the dishwasher.

I see that the screen is a little sticky and has a glazy shimmer to it when in light. well since I am the ONLY one who is allowed to touch such an important thing in my life - I do what some people would think of as crazy.

I LICK THE SCREEN - yes you read that correctly, I licked the screen. Well little did I know that there is a slight gap between my screen and the edge of the phone. my poor tongue slips in there and gets cut =(

well now I am embarassed that I shared such a blonde (yes I can say that, as I am blonde) moment with everyone. but the upside is that I know not that many people read my blog =P

so there MT I shared my "moment" with my blackberry...was it as funny as when I sent it on BBM?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what did the sticky taste like? LOL or did u not get that far with hurting ur tounge and all lol

Chelsea said...

Haha - I forgot to say that it was the hairspray from when I sprayed my flowers.

Anonymous said...

Haha, I'm still wondering why your first thought was to LICK it? LMAO- love you!