June 6, 2010

my kids LOVE the zoo - as do I

so last year August after a couple times of taking the boys to the Vancouver Zoo....I had a brain wave - "hey, how about I buy a membership pass"
wow, who would have thought, lol!!! so I bought a membership, which includes free parking, free train rides and free entrance into the zoo in kamloops.


it was probably one of the smartest things I have done in a long time, lol. the boys adore going to the zoo. Colin can name probably 60% of the animals by NAME not what they are (ie: rhino (Charlie), Great horned Owl (Hagrid) and so forth)

I am happy that Colin no longer is a boob and can walk the zoo himself. I do feel bad for him at times when I should have brought his bike, but now with Dallen riding bikes as well I'd have to bring both bikes...then poor Charlie is stuck in the wagon or the stroller

this is the mom & son....I really wish that the dad, mom, son & new baby girl would all stand together so I could get all 4 of them. maybe next time, since we get in for free ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the giraffes there!
Dallen looks so cute with his little hands folded on the train:)