Normal to have a severe FEAR of Freddy Cruger?
Honestly. I am soon to be 26 and I am BEYOND scared of him. I have been since I was little.
I remember when I was probably 4 or 5, I had a baby sitter that watched Nightmare on Elem Street and had some of her guy friends come over and watched it...I was still awake. I remember sitting there on the couch SCARED beyond belief as her & her friends were laughing.
To this day if I watch a horror movie my feet have to be covered & in sight & close to touch (I know makes no sense - but if you know me it does). I need to know that my feet are still there & Freddy has no way of "getting" me.
*shakes head* I know, he was a made up character. Lived only in Hollywood & the big screen - but when your 4-5 & you have nightmares trust me it feels REAL.
This post came about as I was up late (I mean LATE) and was watching TV...well then the preview for "A Nightmare on Elm Street" came on. Oh man, I couldn't turn the lights on in the house fast enough. He had the claws out, he came in the bathtub, probably even came up at the end of the bed...........
ok enough talk about this or I won't sleep for days....






1 comment:
OMG Freddy's my favorite! Seriously, when I was 5/6 I watched those movies and since then he has been my fav horror character!
Post a Comment