July 17, 2010

the countdown begins

So our wedding is in 21 days!!! 3 weeks!!! I am so excited!!! Things are coming together more. I have a few things to finish off before things get really crazy with farm work, finalizing of my inlaws house being built.

Stags are to be had. And was Karls EVER had!!! He left our house for his brothers house around 1:30pm Friday afternoon. They then left to go tubing down the river (which resulted in him having wonderful heat/sun stroke and turning a nice shade of brown/red/pink/tan). I am assuming after that they went for dinner at a nice place in Vancouver. There are a couple of hours that are a little blurred and I am happy to not know what happened in those hours. They ended their night at Roosters in Pitt Meadows.

My stagette is tonight. And all I know is that I am going to dinner with 2 friends (I think) then the rest of the night is unknown. I am happy to not know. Trust me, if you know me good enough I am not the kind that keeps a secret or likes having secrets (I do keep important ones). But I have chosen NOT to know whats happening tonight.


No comments: