July 24, 2010

10 Selfish Things I'd Do If I won $50 million dollars

I took this idea from someone else. As the Lotto Max jackpot this week is $50 million. I could think of a lot of things I would do with $50 mil. Give some to my family, some to my friends, some to charity, make investments, pay off debt... the list goes on. But there are also 10 purely selfish things I would do if I won $50 million dollars:


1) Get a weekly maid serice

2) Have a cook come once a week to prep the weeks meals

3) Buy the farm 100%, fix up the things with the house we'd like to

4) Add an indoor heated pool to the house

5) Buy an excursion & do all the extra upgrades to it

6) Take our children & Karl's parents to Switzerland for a month and not worry about the farm

7) Book weekly spa appointments (hands, feet, waxing, hair - the normal beauty routine)

8) Let Karl go hog-wild with upgrades to his truck

9) Buy the farm a new tractor

10) central heat/air in our house

So.. what would you do (purely selfish) with $50 million???

No comments: