May 29, 2010

TOP SECRET

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!

I broke the secret on the YUMMY sauce on the BLT's from the Pantry!!!
And I made it!!! AND YES it tasts just like the sauce at the Pantry...your lucky, I am in such a good mood right now I will share the recipe with you...

so its called Garlic Airoli apparently, never knew - as on the menu & website for the Pantry, there is no "BLT" there is a nasty/yucky "Shrimp BLT" with seafood sauce!! Honestly seafood sauce does NOT belong in a sandwich. so enough of the talk about things that don't belong on sandwhiches...here's the recipe


  • 3/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced (I used about 5 & it was YUMMY-IER, thats a word now)
  • 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
  • 3/4 teaspoon salt I never cook with salt, as salt is in EVERYTHING
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper

Directions

1.Mix mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

hey Chels......Try this It's called Aioli this one is made with feta and it's really good on burgers :)

Aioli:
1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
2 tablespoons plain fat-free yogurt
1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1 garlic clove, minced