May 12, 2010

my 26th birthday

Blowing out the candles
on another birthday cake
Old enough to look back and laugh at my mistakes
Young enough to look at the future and like what I see
My best days are ahead of me

Life hasn't always been a party
but mostly it's been good
There's only one or two things that I'd change if I could
I dont get lost in the past or get stuck in some sad memory yah
My best days are ahead of me

Age is nothing but a number
Sometimes I have to wonder
What does it really mean
But heeeey im still putting it together
I keep getting better
if I keep getting better

I can be whatever I want to be
My best days are ahead of me
Age is nothing but a number
Sometimes I have to wonder
What does it really mean
But heeeey im still putting it together
I keep getting better
if I keep getting better
I can be whatever I want to be
My best days are ahead of me

I've got sunsets to witness
dreams to dance with
beaches to walk on
and lovers to kiss
there's a whole lot of world out there
that I can't wait to see
My best days are ahead of me
My best days are ahead of me


for my birthday I got to go to Shane Yellowbird & Chad Brownlee's concert in Mission with Karl. My friend Stefanie K went with her mom, and sat only a few seats in front of us.

during one of the 3 intermissions I went into the lobby with my friend & we we're all cheesy and got out picture taken with Chad Brownlee.

No comments: