April 7, 2010

why, why why?!?!

so, I have been thinking a lot lately. All the stuff for the wedding is falling into place. My stress level is kinda leveling out, which is a good thing. its a good thing for me & for Karl and the boys.

                     EXCEPT FOR...

I do have one thing that is really bothering me!!! And its people asking where their invites are. They are on my friggin printer, all set & ready to go - BUT I am going to wait until either a) I feel like it or b) May. I looked up online the proper formal way to do send out invites and this is what I got:
Question: How far in advance should I address and send wedding invitations?

Answer: You should probably start to address your wedding invitations three months before the wedding. (If you have a calligrapher, check with them four months before the wedding as to when they need your guest list and invitations.) Ideally, wedding invitations are sent 8 weeks before the wedding – allowing guests several weeks to make travel arrangements and arrange time off from work if necessary, before sending them back to you.
So last I checked we have 4 months TODAY until our wedding. Which would mean that May would be 3 months - STILL TIME TO SEND OUT THE DAMN INVITES!!!

I am beyond serious that if one more person asks me where their invite is I will light it on fire & take a picture to prove to you that I got rid of your invite....please don't temp me!!!

No comments: