OOOHHHH MY WORD!!!!!
I am starting to pull my HAIR OUT!!! These kids are DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!
HONESTLY!!! You'd think that we have been in the house for WEEKS ALONE!!!
Colin does one thing, Dallen another & Charlie pulls at that. They are fighting each other, and me. I think the only thing I say is "NO" "Don't touch that" "Don't do that" "be nice to your brother" "stop" "go to your bedroom" "clean up" and then the thing I HATE saying to them, but it seems to do the trick is "wait until your father gets home"
Colin has wrecked his favorite toys - his transformers, and told me he didn't do it!!! COME ON, your the only one in your bedroom!!!
so now I have this to offer:
I have 3 boys, 2 aged 5 & one 2. One is house trained, one is well on his way to house trained and one is people friendly...FREE to a good home, or I will pay you to take them away....







No comments:
Post a Comment