December 2, 2009

prayers & thoughts welcome!!!


Dad went into surgery today around 2:45pm. It is a 5-6 hour surgery. Depending on his body & anatomy. He is on full heart/lung by pass. Which is normal for a surgery like this. But he is at one of the best hospitals in the province, Royal Jubalee Hospital in Victoria. Where they preform these operations 2-4times every day all year.

I know that our family is not the church type, but there are some of us who have gone and do believe in the a greater force. So please if you are able to spare a few thoughts or prayers we would greatly appreciate it.

I know that we have people on the "other side" looking down on him and making sure he stays here with us.

I will update as soon as I know more. The nurse at RJH can only tell me so much, as she isn't in the OR with them and there isn't a point in going in & asking how things are, since its a "normal" procediure there.


No comments: