there are 8 kids in the class & only 2 boys. I kinda feel bad for him, as there is a language barrier between him and the other boy (who is from Europe). So it will be an interesting year. He made it through his first day and is super happy that he has new friends and likes his teacher. He's somewhat upset/sad that Charlie and him aren't in the same class, but I am sure in time it will pass.
September 21, 2009
Colin's 1st day of preschool
there are 8 kids in the class & only 2 boys. I kinda feel bad for him, as there is a language barrier between him and the other boy (who is from Europe). So it will be an interesting year. He made it through his first day and is super happy that he has new friends and likes his teacher. He's somewhat upset/sad that Charlie and him aren't in the same class, but I am sure in time it will pass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment